- OUR BEST IN SHOW! Peggy Skemp is an uber talented jeweler. We would have bought most of her wares had we the cash...and several pieces are on our Christmas lists!
- Gorgeous hand-made floral jewelry from Moira K. Lime (Etsy)
- The Bocket Store (Etsy) - cute dot-painted plates, bowls, and containers
- Cuff links, pins, and earrings at Mehoi.com
- Life with Tigers (Etsy), home of the severed human leg catnip toy!
- Outstanding doll maker Mimi Kirchner (Etsy)
- "Illustration with imagination" by Ink and Sword (Etsy)
- Extremely useful bandolier for journals, books, and notepads by Cleverhands (Etsy)
- Emma San Cartier Illustrations
- Awesome mash-ups of childrens illustrations, religious imagery, and dinosaurs at Unusual Cards (Etsy)
- Fernworks makes beautiful, natural jewelry
- Superb shadow puppets at Owly Shadow Puppets (Etsy)
- Emmie Hsu makes the weirdest greeting cards you'll ever see at Fomato.com
- Cool art by Drew Morrison
The full list of vendors can be found on the Renegade Craft Fair site.
That is interesting
Post a Comment