- Walking tour of the Lake District in Northern England.
- Return to Cologne, Germany to visit the Kolner Dom or Cologne Cathedral.
- Portmerion Village...yes, the one from The Prisoner.
- Once again I want to see The Louvre and The British Museum (the latter continues to be my favorite place in the whole world).
- Speaking of favorite places, I must return to Kyoto, Japan...
- ...and since I never actually got to visit Tokyo even though we lived in Japan for close to a year...yeah, I know...I'll close the list with that entry for now.
Finding something is losing something else. I think about, perhaps even mourn, what I lost to find this. - Richard Braugtigan
Saturday, April 05, 2008
While we're in limbo in the very nice but not-ours BioWare corporate apartment, I've been thinking about places I'd like to travel. No, not right now! Just, you know...someday. Here's a list, in no particular order:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment